we know that you have no shortage of agents to choose from….
With our Group-wide experience successfully managing over 16,000 properties we understand what makes a tenancy work. That’s why we’ve created a better kind of letting agency, built with you, the landlord in mind.
Like you, we know that the local knowledge and personal service offered by good High Street agents is invaluable, but we don’t believe your income should pay for a network of shop fronts in a market that extends well beyond the High Street.
Like you, we’ve seen the growth in online agents. We like their competitive pricing and use of services like Rightmove, but we know that property management also requires year-round attention and the development of a great relationship between landlord, agent and tenant.
Best of all, we’re very competitively priced, despite offering so much more than our rivals.
Our Lettings and Management service
Our ‘Not for Profit’ approach to the Lettings Industry makes us different…
Whether you are letting your first property or are an experienced landlord our management service is tailored for you.
If you are a first time landlord, it can be a minefield with regulations changing such as Rent Smart Wales registration and licencing, the Renting Homes Act. We are here to take the stress out of the letting process from completing on the sale of your investment to moving the tenants in and then our experienced property managers take over.
We work with landlords’ current portfolios in addition to offering advice on further investments. The rental market is in high demand and we appreciate our landlords for providing more homes and we are here to make the process as easy and as hassle free as possible.
Here are what our Landlord’s think…
This was a pleasant change from my experience with other lettings agencies, particularly around prompt communication and timely but reasonably priced repairs where required. I would have no hesitation in recommending the service you provide and hope that the standard continues in future.”
We understand that not all Landlords are the same but all Landlords want a great honest and professional service with no hidden fees.
Here are more reasons why we are different…
- Not for profit
- Zero commission on fielding maintenance
- We make sure we find the best possible tenant for your property
- No charge to Renew Tenancies
- No check out fees
- No fees to negotiate bonds
- No charges to issue notices
- Help with court process and paperwork if needed
- If we need to we will attend court with you at no extra cost
- Extra property visits included
- No admin charges for key cutting
- No charge for registering bonds
- No commission on arranging repairs/works
Let’s talk about what is included …
SET UP & MANAGEMENT FEES INCLUDE
- Initial visit, valuation and advice prior to advertising
- Ensuring the property is ready to be let
- To Let Board
- Advertising online
- Tenancy agreements
- Taking meter reads and informing utility companies on check in and check outs
- DPS prescribed information to tenants
- Property visits every 3 months as standard
- Any extra property visits needed
- Property maintenance and repairs reported
- Arranging quotes and to carry out works
- 24 Hour emergency call out
- Rent collection and transferred to you
- Monthly Rent Statements
- Negotiating bond deductions & returns
- End of Tenancy check outs
- Automatic Re advertising when tenants give notice
- Expert updates on any new legislation within the industry
|Fully Managed||£200 set up + 10% + Vat|
|Let Only||90% of one month’s rent (75% + Vat) with a minimum charge of £390 (£325 + Vat)|
Contact us for a free valuation of your property on 01633 678545 or fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you.